Business Development Manager
- Selling a market leading business intelligence platform
- Impressive remuneration and commission scheme
- Great company culture and offices
Working as a Business Development Manager, your role will be to work alongside the founder to identify, open and then close deals with large organisations in various industries. Your role as Business Development Manager will involve generating your own leads as well as working with existing warm leads and incoming enquiries from referrals. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to join a disruptive business intelligence start-up on the ground floor and lead their sales team moving forwards.
Our client is looking for a business development manager to continue driving business forward and create additional revenue streams. They are a leading provider of Business Intelligence to global business leaders, with an international reputation for providing data, reports, analytics and consulting. They are looking for high calibre sales professionals that have the drive to achieve amongst likeminded salespeople within a highly reputable and a market leading company.
As Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Proven new business sales ability at a senior-level within large organisations
- Ability to sell on a consultative basis to multiple stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial mindset that will allow you to thrive in an early-stage start-up
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 year proven B2B sales experience
- Ability to work within a team environment and help towards team targets
- Articulate, presentable and entrepreneurial
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £30-40,000 basic plus £20k OTE (uncapped)
- Energetic working environment
- Pension, 25 days' holiday and excellent opportunities for progression
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Phillip Gardner on .