European Account Manager - (Housewares) - £60,000 - £70,000 Basic salary + Comprehensive Package
European Account Manager - (Housewares) - £60,000 - £70,000 Basic salary + Comprehensive Package + Long Term Career Progression
Due to expansion, a long established and international business is looking to add an experienced European Account Manager to its export sales senior management team.
This is a brand new role looking to open and develop key accounts with major retailers within Europe for housewares products. Initially you will be required to analyse the current European market to identify and develop new sales opportunities. You will manage the Group’s brands within the top 12 European volume retailers and departments stores and drive export sales activity.
This is a stand-alone role and we are looking for a highly driving candidate that can open doors and proactively develop current sales offerings. You will have excellent support from key internal stakeholders including sales, buying and merchandising. The company is already a fantastic success story and you will have access to various marketing materials, online presentations, targeted product propositions, all to assist you. They have also had high visibility at top housewares trade shows and already have excellent brands for you to build upon.
The successful candidate will be someone that penetrate large scale retailers with innovative and quality products, therefore confidence, credibility and drive are essential.
This is a full life cycle European Account Manager role and will also include the planning and organisation of overseas exhibitions and trade shows as well as regular overseas visits to meet with key retails to develop new business opportunities.
The successful European Account Manager is likely to have -
* Extensive experience of working at an Account Manager role, within Europe.
* Must have proven track record of delivering sales and winning business from the Top 12 European volume retailers and department stores.
* Must have extensive Housewares knowledge and have experience of taking products to market.
* Strong sales negotiator and commercially minded, able to deal with complex pricing, exchange rates and budgets.
* Ability to work remotely and be a self-starter.
* Must be self-managing and proactive with key target accounts. Be able to understand the complexity of larger deals and how a company can penetrate a market where the company currently have low market share.
* Full life cycle account management, from initial implementation for customer to ongoing account management
Applicant must be bilingual and fluent in a European language
In return the Key Account Manager, will be joining an established team and gain fantastic support from the senior management team. You will gain a competitive salary and a package and enjoy a driven company culture.
This is an urgent vacancy, please do not delay your application.