pladis - Business Development Executive - Chester
Business Development Executive - pladis Global
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus opportunity + company car
Working: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Chester, Birkenhead, Widnes, Crewe, Wrexham and surrounding areas.
Covers Postcodes: CH1-8, 41-49, 60-66 / CW 1, 2, 5-11 / L 19, 24, 25, 26 / LL 11-22, 28, 29 30 / SY 10-14 / WA 4, 6, 7, 8
Do you have a passion for great brands?
Do you have a work hard, play hard attitude?
How about joining an exciting and enthusiastic team?
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Business Development Executive on our pladis Global team, number one player in the sweet biscuit category (McVities, Go Ahead), makers of premium chocolate Godiva and savoury biscuit brand, Jacobs.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, ensuring promotions are running correctly, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Effectively managing your allocated store visits and completing all core tasks in store
You will have:
- Hold a full driving licence
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Highly achievable KPIs, exciting and spot incentives
- Full training, ongoing support and the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with News UK and Bronze Team of the Year Award for Molson Coors. Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships.Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today