Business Development Sales Executive
A Business Development Sales Executive is sought to be based in London offering a salary range of basic £40 - £65K dependent on experience. OTE: 100% of basic + Benefits. Accelerators up to 200%!
Please do not apply for this role, unless you have the following skills and experience, as our client will not consider you:
* New Business Sales experience in Telecoms, IT Software & Services or Tech/Technology. This is a Hunter role and not an Account Manager role
* Self-starter with energy, drive and the desire to succeed. You will take charge of your own success in this role and must be prepared to put the effort in to generate new business sales!
* Proven success track record in relevant sales. This client does check previous earnings.
* Experience selling to senior stakeholders within Prospect Clients, at least Director level
* Desire and ability to sell to Enterprise private sector B2B customers and not just SME or B2C
* On the ascension of your career
* Well presented; with excellent written and spoken English
About the Client
Our client is a very innovative, exciting and fast-paced technology software & services and telecoms organisation. They offer bleeding-edge products and a great, diverse, and dynamic culture. To support their growth they are looking to hire an enthusiastic and experienced person to fill this important New Business Sales role for them.
Main Purpose of the Role
Our client is looking to appoint another dynamic, hungry Sales Executive to join their brilliant sales team. Your role will be to identify, generate and close new business in the mid-markets Enterprise Business Market working to a defined target list, or within a defined territory. You will need to display exceptional sales and objection-handling skills to operate in a very competitive and dynamic market environment. A fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in this sector and benefit from an attractive commission plan.
• Work on targeted leads to generate new business within a defined area (geo and/or industry)
• Achieve target sales as defined by the business on a quarterly basis by obtaining signed customer contracts
• Fully understand the client's propositions so that you are able to articulate in detail and with value to C-level and across all functions within a customer's organisation
Target Market/Customer Size
• Our client operates a vertical strategy - experience selling onto any of following sectors will be preferred - Finance, Technology, Legal, Manufacturing or Retail
• Target deal sizes are typically multi-country and range from 25-500 SIMs or £25k - £500k total contract value.
• Fully appreciate and understand the customers' buying criteria and buying cycle
• As part of our client's direct sales team, you will be expected to plan, prioritise and manage activities to achieve quarterly business targets
• Take a disciplined approach to accurate and regular reporting / forecasting utilising the client's CRM system - SalesForce
• Follow the client's sales process and methodology, including responding to bids and RFPs
• Operate within reasonable parameters of the business by setting and managing customer expectations
• Uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all interactions with customers
• Create a personal development plan utilising internal training and development resources available and, where appropriate, external support
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of the market competitors' customer offer
• Feedback accurate win / loss reasoning per opportunity.
Skills and Experience Required
• 4-5 years' experience in technology sales, either from an IT software or services or telecoms or Tech/Technology company
• Proven track record of success in new business development
• Able to manage C-level negotiations, executing multiple sales plans
• Produce and deliver account pitches that target the key areas for success
• Self-motivated, in order to deliver exceptional results
• Excellent communicati