Our client are a growing and established business based in Esher.
Due to diverse growth within the company, our client are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant who is currently studying or looking to study AAT or ACCA to join their expanding business.
This is an exciting role for a candidate who is keen to learn, develop and progress within a busy team.
The role will be to provide a full range of accounting services across a broad portfolio of clients:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly bookkeeping duties including managing the ledgers, bank reconciliations, preparing accounts to trial balance.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Assisting clients with all accounting support
- Liaising regularly across the business and with clients
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and benefits, including study support and will be based in fantastic offices.