My client has an urgent requirement for an experienced Accounts Assistant to cover sick leave and support with Credit control, Sales and Purchase ledger and payroll admin.
- Chasing debt via phone, email and letter
- Managing a client data base of 1400 clients
- Produce aged debtor reports
- Credit checking
- Placing clients on stop
- Negotiating payment terms
- Assisting with sales and purchase invoicing
- Assisting with payroll
- Experience working within Credit Control
- Good IT Skills including Strong Excel.
- Available at short notice
- Reliable and hard working
- Can commute to Wrexham
The role offers a competitive salary plus excellent benefits. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP
For further information on this or any of our other vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist accountancy recruiter for the North West/North Wales market.