12 month fixed term contract
A fast growing utilities group, our client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to cover maternity leave.
You will support the Finance Manager with accountability for the financial stewardship and control across the business in order to stream line processes, implement process improvements and ensure compliance.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Review Opex expenditure
- Cost of goods analysis and accruals
- Daily cash flow forecast report
- Balance sheet reconciliation analysis
- Creation and review of month end journals
- Monthly VAT returns
- Assisting with statutory returns and audit
To be successful in this role, you will be an ACMA/ACCA/CIMA finalist or newly-qualified with experience working in a small but growing business. Experience with Sage X3 would be a distinct advantage. You will have advanced Excel skills and be used to manipulating and interpreting large data sets. A commercial approach combined with drive and self-motivation is essential.
How to Apply
Please click on the button below, attaching your full CV in Word format, detailing your current salary package and quoting reference number 370576.