Assistant Accountant (With Full Study Support)
Our client are a growing and established bussiness based in Leatherhead.
Due to diverse growth within the company, our client are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant who is currently studying AAT or ACCA to join their expanding bussiness.
This is an exciting role for a candiate who is keen to learn, develop and progress within a busy firm.
The role will be to provide a full range of accounting services across a broad portfolio of clients:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly bookkeeping duties including managing the ledgers, bank reconciliations, preparing accounts to trial balance.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Assisting clients with all accounting support
- Liaising regularly across the firm and with clients
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and benefits, including study support and will be based in fantastic offices.