Management Accountant - Bath - Fast growing SME
A leading and fast growing Bath client seeking a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a newly created position and will offer a great working environment and opportunity for progression. The business has witnessed substantial growth over the last 2 years and is subsequently looking to invest in additional members of the team.
As a Management Accountant you will be the lead of Responsible for generating and maintaining essential key business and financial reports and account preparation for month end.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Preparation of KPI reports aligned to the business needs to include costs/productivity analysis
- Identify, design and produce reports to enable effective decision making
- Support sales invoice and recharge process to ensure adequate cash flow
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, analysis and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Assist with the collection of cash when issues require escalation and monitor cash flow
- Process journal uploads in a timely manner & ensure complete recording of costs
- Support all month end general accounting activities & cost analysis.
- Support the Financial Controller in the production and monitoring of budgets
- Support the Financial Controller with finance projects and process improvements as identified from time to time
You will be a part qualified/Studying accountant (ACCA/CIIMA) with excellent engagement skills;
- Intermediate Excel skills - an ability to extract, manipulate and analyse large date sets/models
- Good working knowledge of ERP system (preferably SAP)
- Good communication skills, with an ability to work with both finance/non-finance stakeholders
- Results focused with the ability to work at pace whilst maintaining accuracy
This position is offering between £28,000 - £32,000 + study support for the succesful candidate, if you are interested in hearing more get in touch.