Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Hampstead
Within a 30 minute commute from: Borehamwood, Stratford, Harrow, Stanmore and the surrounding areas.
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum (Negotiable based on experience)
Are you passionate about working with children? Our West Hampstead Day Nursery, which has excellent public transport routes and is just a 10 minute walk from West Hampstead station, is currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Nurse to join their fun and friendly team.
As a Nursery Nurse you will be required to:
- Work together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Use your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Build relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Help children to learn and develop socially, physically and emotionally through familiar routines, stimulating educational play and other child-based activities.
So why work for Asquith Nurseries?
- Here at Asquith we value our employees. This has enabled us to grow into one of the leading premium childcare providers in the UK. We strive to ensure that every nursery member works in a happy, fun and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best….WORK WITH CHILDREN!
Some of our benefits include:
- Fully equipped staffroom which includes cooking facilities, TV, free Wifi and much more.
- Free flow from nursery rooms leading into wonderful spacious gardens.
- An excellent salary and flexible working hours.
- Career progression.
- State of the art equipment and training facilities.
- A recent £250,000 refurbishment.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in childcare, please apply now, or contact our friendly and helpful recruitment team. We would love to hear from you!
Please note: At Asquith Nurseries, the safety and wellbeing of our children and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks"
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.