PR Manager - Luxury Brand
Zachary Daniels is currently working for a leading luxury retail group who are seeking a PR Manager to join their dynamic and fast-growing team.
As the PR Manager, you will take responsibility for managing PR for two of their brands, supporting brand managers with all aspects of PR strategy.
Key areas of the role include:
- Develop a clear understanding of each brands audience and its relevant media landscape
- Management of the press sample collection and all editorial photo-shoots - ensure the relevant products are represented correctly in the key media within an appropriate timeline
- Maximise editorial coverage through special stories and events - feature pieces and profile stories for the brands
- Ensure excellent media relationships within key media, with frequent communication and regular meetings
- Identify and facilitate new joint venture and partnership PR opportunities that are relevant for the UK market
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Brand Manager for each brand, to create an effective public relations strategy to reach both existing and potential consumers, supporting retail, ensuring reputation and maximising editorial coverage in the UK
- Manage the distribution of press releases, and images to agreed media
We're seeking a proactive PR professional at a managerial level, someone who can ensure all opportunities are capitalised upon. To apply for this role you must be from a fashion/accessories background ideally from a premium or luxury brand.
If you are interested, please apply today!