Senior New Media Advisor - Charity
Senior New Media Advisor - Charity - £40,000 - £45,000
This is a great opportunity to join a leading charity based in central London who are doing fantastic things around education for women’s rights around pregnancy as well as educating people in some of the poorest countries on sexual health.
With offices in London and around the globe they are looking for a Senior New Media Advisor to join their communications team to continue to promote the work of this charity both internally and externally.
They are looking for someone with a broad range of experience working across social media, content, video and website management to name a few. If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please read on and get in touch.
- Leading and managing both their main UK website but also assisting in the management of their regional websites
- To build and maintain positive relationships with all members of staff, and contacts within and outside the Federation
- To manage external online channels and social networks. To create and publish content across all platforms.
- To identify and manage the need for new or revised digital content, and co-ordinate implementation.
- To be responsible for the overall accuracy of digital and social content and the successful capture of online donations.
- To regularly evaluate the success of digital and social work, including ensuring the production of reports on digital and social statistics, online donations and user feedback as required.
- The job holder has direct responsibility for two members of staff who work across content creation and video.
- Good working knowledge of HTML, Dreamweaver and Photoshop packages
- Proficient understanding of website/internet technologies with an understanding of what can and cannot be done technically.
- Excellent written communication skills to include writing, editing and proof reading, both hard copy and electronic for multiple audiences.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason