Field Sales Consultant
Are you results driven, hungry for continued success in your sales career, and welcome recognition and attractive rewards for your outstanding performance? If so this is your perfect opportunity to join an independently owned business telecoms solution provider, where you can put your new business development experience and abundance of enthusiasm to great use.
Working as part of the wider ambitious team and with the support of the Sales Director, as a Field Sales Executive you'll be responsible for identifying commercial opportunities and selling the full range products to the SME market during face to face customer meetings which will have been arranged for you by our telemarketing team. You will receive comprehensive and structured training that will enable you to focus on achieving sales within your allocated geographic area.
As a B2B Field Consultant, your main duties will include although not be limited to:
- Attending pre-arranged meetings with businesses to identify their requirements and close sales
- Demonstrating systems and products
- Identifying commercial opportunities to follow up and seeking referrals
- Developing customer contact strategies and up selling other products
- Managing customer expectations in terms of delivery, installation and billing
- Maintaining up-to-date CRM records
- Assisting with the generation of business within your territory through networking, canvassing etc
To be considered for this role of Field Sales Executive you MUST have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Proven successful track record within field sales in the telecoms industry, although applications will be considered from those highly successful within similar B2B sales sales roles.
- Ambitious with strong commercial acumen
- Flexibility towards tasks and a hunger for success
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to negotiate and close new business sales
- Self-motivated and focused on achieving targets
- Good IT skills including the use of CRM databases
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Ability to work autonomously yet effective as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence
You will be part of a well-established and thriving business and will receive comprehensive product training to enable you to continue to thrive in your sales career.
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 level dependent on experience and proven track record. Most importantly you will have uncapped earning potential with commission / bonuses. Top sales performers in the business are earning in excess of £60,000.
Attractive benefits: Company car and matched company pension
Contract Type: Permanent
Please call for more information