Buyer - Property Development
Buyer - Commercial Property Development required. My client is a leading property developer who is now seeking a new Buyer to join their growing team. The successful Buyer will have previous relevant experience in Commercial Property Development and will be based in and around the Sparkhill area.
The ideal Buyer will work as part of a larger purchasing team on the current and growing portfolio. It is envisaged that the Buyer will be responsible for procuring a range of materials and services in order to meet project requirements. This position would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to progress their career and has previous relevant experience within the Construction/ Property industries.
The successful Buyer will be responsible for the entire redevelopment process until project completion.
Buyer Position Overview
- Procurement of a full range of materials including brickwork, carpentry & fixtures/fittings
- Dealing with subcontractors and building companies during redevelopment
- Build strong relationships with a range of suppliers and providers.
- Identify viability of potential suppliers of new and existing products.
- Identify and implement cost savings where possible.
Buyer Position Requirements
- Min 4 years + procurement /buying experience
- Experience within the Property Development industry
- Strong Excel skills, previous inventory control experience is preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability and develop long term relationships with suppliers
- CIPS (would be a distinct advantage)
Buyer Position Remuneration
- Salary £27-30K+ (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company Pension
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy