Senior Designer - Packaging & Branding for clients big and small
- Work on highly creative packaging and branding briefs
- Play a key part in the conceptual process
- Work across a bunch of diverse projects – from boutique to big brand
Do you enjoy designing the packaging of high-profile, internationally recognised brands? Would you like to work on the packaging and labelling of the products in your shopping basket? If yes, we have something extremely interesting for you. We are helping one of the most exciting agencies in the Bristol/Bath area find a Senior Designer. This is the chance to join a buzzing studio team as a core part of the creative studio’s output and influence some of the biggest and brightest FMCG brands in the land.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be getting under the skin of a bunch of internationally recognised brands as you work on strategy, refreshes, new product launches and extensions. With no split between client services and production, you will be taking briefs with clients, sketching and scamping your ideas out with them and enabling the studio to put your ideas into practice, so a conceptual mind is a no-brainer.
We need someone who has an intimate understanding of the FMCG market as it will be your responsibility to better the design work of some of the countries most loved brands and help them on their way to FMCG-world domination.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need an impressive design background and heaps of experience designing for the FMCG market
- You’ll blow us away with a portfolio full of packaging work
- You’ll have worked at Senior level within a studio as there’s going to be real responsibility from day one in this position
You’ll be joining a talented, multidisciplinary team at an exciting time. They’ve won some new, high-profile accounts and are growing in all areas of the business so there’s no better time to get involved. There’s no set salary level here – as a guide you could expect anywhere from £35k-£42k, however, if you fit the bill and are looking for a figure above or below this please get in touch.
Sounds good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio!