Events and Projects Manager
I am seeking an experienced Events and Projects Manager to work for a fantastic leisure company based in Hull.
Your new company
One of the UK's largest Leisure companies are seeking an experienced Content Market Manager, this is a newly created position with excellent opportunity.
Your new role
- Responsible for the creation, development and successful delivery of key events, ensuring consistency and alignment with brand, corporate objectives and annual marketing plan
- Manage relationships with show organisers and negotiate supplier contracts to ensure set up activity is completed on time, within budget and to an agreed standard
- To attend key events to lead the set up and breakdown
- Project management of key marketing initiatives to agreed milestones
- Attend non-industry events to identify opportunities to increase the company's presence and customer engagement shows
- Manage show budget to improve ROI at shows
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 3 years event experience with 2 years in an event management role within a complex and fast moving environment
- Demonstrable background in managing events and commissioning large exhibition stands at venues in the UK
- Experience of working in and leading, direct and multi-disciplinary teams, to deliver key projects against challenging deadlines and in budget
- Experience of briefing and managing external agencies and contractor
- Expert understanding of the role and function of event management
What you'll get in return
Fantastic opportunity and development programmes, competitive salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.