Finance Systems Project Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join an acquisitive and growing global media group for a Finance Systems Project Manager based in London.
Globally, the business covers regions across the UK, Asia, New York and Canada with over 2000 employees worldwide and turnover of £400M+
The Finance Systems Project Manager will work across multiple systems and involved in a variety of projects in addition to managing a newly created team of three.
- Ensure a high quality but flexible control environment, especially in relation to developments and data uploads from other systems
- Existing financial reporting systems to provide complete, accurate and timely data
- Responsible for ensuring timely and complete maintenance within and between the Finance systems for any changes to master data and hierarchies
- Responsibility that systems and controls are fully documented and kept up to date
- Responsibility for management and development of team of 3 systems accountants
- Support the finance systems strategy
Skills and Requirements
- Preferably qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Direct experience managing systems or platform improvements
- Experience in consolidation reporting
- Strong knowledge of financial systems
- Well-rounded financial systems professional with a broad knowledge base
- An ability to communicate and work effectively at all levels
- Direct line-management experience
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Desirable: Knowledge of VBA
This is a terrific opportunity to join a progressive and growing business that will suit someone with a technical systems background who wants to dive into diverse and interesting projects.