Prestige Nursing Care - Care Co-ordinator - Ipswich
Prestige Nursing + Care is one of the largest care agencies in the UK. We have over 40 branches nationwide that are a mixture between company owned and franchise branches. An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join the Ipswich Branch.The Care Co-ordinator performs a critical role within the branch by helping to organise and monitor the home care services provided by the branch, as well as supporting the branch manager in the day-to-day administrative tasks of running a busy office. It would suit an experienced and IT-literate care worker with good administrative skills and telephone manner that is also able to perform risk assessments in line with their duties.The role of the Care Co-ordinator is to develop the business to meet targets defined by the Branch Manager whilst achieving qualitative and legislative standards and to provide administrative and clerical support to the Branch Manager.This involves the following major responsibilities;
- Receiving bookings from clients.
- Ensuring the efficient and timely placement of nursing and care staff using the company's IT system.
- Booking new client assessments.
- Supporting the continuous recruitment activity to meet client requirements
- Support the Branch Manager on Member retention activities
- Maintenance of accurate records.
- Compliance with ISO, and CQC requirements/legislation