ICT Service Desk Analyst
IT Service Analyst required by market leading, not for profit organisation in Bristol. The IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for all elements of the design, implementation and ongoing improvements to new and existing service processes provided by Shaw Trust to its internal and external users. A key focus will be on automation and streamlining of existing processes to simplify and reduce costs and minimise disruption to users. The role will also hold responsibility for driving service performance improvements of all external suppliers, ensuring value services are delivered to the business and KPIs are met or exceeded.
Technical competency (qualifications and training)
* Excellent MS Office Skills - including Visio, Project and Adobe Pro
* In-depth and demonstrable experience of Active Directory, particularly in relation to security group management across applications
* Demonstrable experience of CRM systems
* Demonstrable experience of Windows based administration and security controls
* Experience of relational databases and workflows within application
* Demonstrable experience in SharePoint workspaces and functionality
* Experience of mapping application interdependencies
Excellent time to come in as the charity is going through a dynamic, forward thinking change in the technology arena. In return you will be offered a chance to progress, learn new skills and help turn lives around.
This role comes with an excellent salary to £33,000 p/a and benefits package.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.