New Exciting Store Manager / Customer Focused Creatives
Tinc is a creative British stationery brand that opened it’s first store in 2011. Now with over 18 stores throughout the UK, they are continuing to grow and are on the lookout for customer focused creatives to join them on the journey.
As a Store Manager in Tinc - you will be on a 40 hour contract and will be available to work 5 out of 7 days a week.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Delivering a first in class customer experience
- Demonstrating Tinc products. This would include demonstrating speakers, electric erasers, pens, pencils - anything!
- Management of a team
- Processing sales through the till system
- Carrying out daily tasks as instructed by the Area Manager
- Use of an email system and spreadsheets
You will be reporting into your Area Manager.
Who We’re Looking For
You could be an artist, graphic designer, musician or just love stationery - this could be your opportunity to join our journey in brightening up the UK stationery scene through first class customer service.
The ideal candidate will have good general knowledge of retail and have experience in working in a store environment. The thing they ask everyone to have, is a fun and engaging personality as this is the most important aspect of a Tinc store.
The majority of this role is lone trading, so we’ll need someone who’s a self-starter and can ensure they maintain motivation through their own initiative.
Why you’ll love working for Tinc
- Competitive salary
- 50% discount on all Tinc products!
- Opportunities for progression
- Opportunities to work in a variety of locations across the country
- Our customers are lovely people!
Think - Think about our customers, our people & our brand
Inspire - Inspire our customers with our love of all things Tinc
Create - Create a unique store and a legacy of exceptional customer service