Fire and Security Installation Engineer
My Client is a complete security and support services provider to blue-chip companies across the UK. Their phenomenal success can be attributed to our strong customer service ethic and the sustained investment we make in the training and development of our staff. The company are a well established fully accredited business with an enviable reputation for excellence.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for Fire and Security Service Engineers, you will be:-
- Covering Liverpool and the North West
- Installation of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms
- Works carried out on large hotels, restaurants, major offices in the North West.
- Installation of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
- Must have good electrical experience
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- Ideally living in or around Liverpool
- £22-29k basic
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Van, phone, Laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.