Senior PR Executive
A rare opportunity to join a highly professional and enthusiastic team as a Senior PR Executive.
Saltwater Stone is an established integrated communications agency, specialising in the exciting maritime marketplace and all its diverse sectors. We provide professional PR, Social Media, content marketing, media planning, full-service branding and design services to high-profile clients based in the UK and abroad.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and have a minimum of two consecutive years’ experience working in a Public Relations/Media Relations role, either in house or agency. Proven experience of developing and managing client Social Media campaigns is an advantage.
The role requires regular contact with designated clients in order to support their PR and Social Media needs on an on-going basis. A pro-active, creative and accommodating approach is a must, as is the ability to carry out client work autonomously and as part of the team.
A significant aspect of the position is the development of high quality press releases, articles and creative content. Impeccable writing skills must be backed by an innate ability to win coverage in relevant media, based on quality content and close co-operation with journalists and editors.
The successful applicant will deal with clients and media at all levels and must be confident to attend meetings to represent the agency and its clients in the UK and overseas. Strong communication, initiative, creativity and enthusiasm are essential.
The candidate must be able to display the necessary capabilities to undertake the duties required of a Senior PR Executive. Key requirements include the ability to:
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders including clients, journalists and bloggers
- Develop PR, Social Media and Communication strategies for clients
- Create high quality, professionally written content to diverse styles for multiple channels
- Show commercial understanding when developing client and agency content
- Work closely with colleagues and Directors to develop client and agency communications
- Work on own initiative to service client accounts on a daily basis
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows in the UK and abroad on behalf of the agency and clients.
Full-time position: 09:00 - 17:30 with one hour for lunch
20 days holiday + all bank holidays