Account Manager £28K Fast Growth Tech Co. London
A cutting-edge technology company that builds statistical profiles of company’s customers in real time to identify anomalies across multiple data sets to detect and prevent online fraud. This technology is highly sophisticated, self learns to continuously respond to new customer data and is used mainly by the financial services, insurance companies and online gaming companies. With offices in London and New York this company’s growth plans are global.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £28,000 + bonus.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the vibrant and growing Commercial Team who are responsible for taking clients through the sales journey from introduction to a delivered system, finding the best tailored solution along the way. This is an excellent entry level position for a recent graduate looking to join a fast growth and sophisticated technology company, offering excellent training and career development opportunity.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for:
• Maintain and manage a pipeline of new and existing clients
• Be commercially minded, spotting new client or revenue opportunity
• Work well within a team and support others as required
• Work towards quarterly and yearly revenue targets
• Develop expertise in the company’s products and services to be able to advise clients accordingly
• Build strong relationships with all client contacts
• Ensure all sales documentation is current and relevant
• Attend industry events with the Commercial Team to better understand the market, competitors and identify potential new clients
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, strong academics preferred
• An interest in technology and the tech sector
• Strong communication skills are required as you’ll be liaising with clients and some quite senior people at large companies
• Prior work experience is preferred
• Comfortable working in a team environment towards a common goal
• Prior experience in banking, insurance or gaming would be a bonus
• A positive approach to work and someone looking to develop new skills and their career
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Regular bonus scheme and salary review
• Pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free Friday lunches
• Regular company socials
• Fridge and cupboards packed full of edible treats
• Annual summer social and Christmas dinner