Senior Bookkeeper - Practice
Tremendous opportunity for an experienced senior bookkeeper or Practice management accountant to join this high-growth independent firm based at the heart of London’s West-End.
The Financial Manager will not only be an exceptional bookkeeper/accounts technician with a hands-on attitude but will also be commercially aware, helping to steer the business on the best path for growth.
Key day to day duties and responsibilities will include:-
- be responsible and accountable for the management and delivery of a wide range of book keeping services in accordance with the firms established processes and procedures.
- continually evaluate and improve service and performance levels, implementing efficient business processes and procedures to ensure a high quality, professional, client-focused service at all times.
- continually evaluate service and performance levels, identifying opportunities for outsourcing to external financial service providers where appropriate, to maximise financial returns on client service agreements.
- monitor and evaluate the use of, and interaction with, external/outsourced providers to ensure that the service provided is to the standard agreed and represents value for money; escalating concerns to the Senior Financial Manager as appropriate.
- continually record, evaluate and report on job performance and costs and ensure that all work is delivered on time and within budget.
- manage the financial aspects of all work undertaken from quotation through to invoicing.
- build, manage and maintain excellent working relationships with clients - developing a detailed knowledge of their needs and drivers; monitoring client satisfaction to ensure continual improvement in the quality of service provision.
- continuously promote the Company’s vision and values, supporting and promoting a culture of continuous improvement through individual action and through supporting the actions of other team members.
This role might suit a part qualified person with a proven Practice pedigree and now keen to take on additional responsibility in a broader based role.
This role will require someone that has worked in practice previously and also someone with exceptional oral and written communications skills.
For further information on this long term career opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Robin.