Geography Graduate - Hounslow
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic Geography Graduate, looking for a new role in Hounslow?
Do you want to be part of a new generation of outstanding Geography Teachers?
Do the tuition costs of Teacher Training courses concern you?
Are you reluctant to return to university for a year to complete a PGCE?
Then Premier Pathways could be the ideal route in to teaching for you!
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Begin the programme as an Geography Graduate and you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified teacher.
*** £15,000 p.a. training salary
*** Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
*** Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
*** Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
*** Regular peer networking opportunities
*** No experience required
Requirements for the Geography Graduate:
• To have the drive to become an ‘Outstanding’ Geography Teacher.
• To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils.
• To be a high caliber graduate with a minimum 2.1 degree.
About Premier Pathways
The Geography Graduate will undertake a two-year Teacher Training Course in conjunction with the University of Buckingham. The course will be broken up as follows:
• The first two terms will be in a classroom support role to give you an understanding of the school and experience in class.
• The final term will include a minimum of a 50% teaching timetable.
• The second year will see the successful Geography Graduate teaching an 80% timetable.
Throughout the Course:
• The course will see the chosen Geography Graduate undertake a combination of online study, mentor observations, university observations, 3 residential study sessions and a 3 week second placement.
If you agree that this Geopgraphy Graduate position is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level, click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Eoghan Caldwell at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.