Service Engineer Electro Mechanical
Job Title: Service Engineer Electro Mechanical
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer for our client the successful candidate will be providing technical and service support on all client products for all of our customers and distributors/agents. As well as occasional building of instruments and sub-assemblies from parts as required by peak loads in the factory.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Manual dexterity combined with ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to read and interpret correctly electrical/electronic and mechanical engineering drawings
- Ability to follow circuit diagrams so as to build instrument point-to-point wiring looms from single cables, to form looms and ty-wrap.
- Ability to prepare cables, fit sleeves and solder and or crimp joints.
- Ability to connect and operate pressurised gas bottles
- Ability to use electrical test equipment, including multi-meters.
- Ability to use mechanical test measurement instruments including micrometers and Vernier gauges.
- Ability to fit, test and commission complex systems involving medium to high vacuum levels.
- Either at least 10 years' experience in a relevant occupation with HNC/HND in a mechanical or electrical subject or qualified to degree level with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- A full, clean UK driving licence.
- Good colour perception, ability to pass colour perception test.
- Must be computer literate (MS Office suite) and able to connect to the internet and operate e-mail at remote sites
- Electrical and electronic test experience
ACS are recruiting for a Service Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Service Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Service Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Service Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Service Engineer role you desire.