Dutch Speaking Research / Data Analyst
Our client is the leading global provider of risk management solutions and decisions about people, assets, operations, and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
With more than 50 offices across nearly 30 countries our client employees over 2,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies, and individuals.
Due to expnasion there is an excitin gopportunity for a Dutch speaking Research Analyst to join the Research team. This company offeres excellent career growth and support and in a professional and forward thinking organisation.
- Research and gather information for cases by utilising databases, the internet and public domain sources.
- Ability to analyse and interrogate large amounts of research and data from multiple sources and effectively summarise information into concise analytical assessments.
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports presented in a client focused manner, which address the clients’ central questions.
- Understand and comply with UK, European & US regulations relating to confidentiality and data protection.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of other legal systems and implications of working across jurisdictions.
- Ability to prioritise projects and assignments whilst meeting tight and demanding deadlines.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities and continuously seek to improve case-work performance.
Experience: • Degree / Masters’ Degree obtained from an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study is highly desirable; however not essential.
- Proven experience of researching and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Excellent report writing skills, with the ability to effectively summarize information from multiple sources.
- Fluency in English and Dutch with previous work experience using these languages.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel.