Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with a highly prestigous Mortgage firm.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good methodical and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve and think laterally.
- Basic knowledge of the financial services sector.
- PC literate
- Knowledge of relevant Client Management software system
- Comply at all times with the firm’s Compliance; Training & Competence; Complaints and Data Security procedures.
- To ensure that the firm’s clients are treated fairly at all times.
- To ensure the needs of the firms’ clients are always treated as paramount
- To provide customer service to a high standard
- To work as part of a team alongside the firm’s advisers to provide clients with a professional ongoing financial planning experience.
- To deal with telephone / email enquiries.
- Create and maintain client files.
- Arrange meetings / book appointments.
- Update and maintain the firm’s records, as required.
- Update and maintain the firm’s diary system.
- Submitting new business.
- Liaising with product providers / mortgage lenders, as and when necessary.
- Update clients with progress reports.
- Monitor receipt of fee payments from clients.
- To attend meetings as and when required.
- Maintain a computerised customer database.
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information.
Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications.