Sales Manager / £30-35k + bens / Full time permanent
My client, an extremely successful Kent based company, are looking for an energetic, inspirational and organised Sales Manager, who is looking for a role offering opportunities to progress and develop their career long term.
- Managing a team of sales people to maximise on revenue and encourage growth
- Carrying out 1:2:1s, training and on-the-job coaching
- Leading from in front; taking care of difficult situations, problems, queries where necessary and offering a good example of work ethic and sales technique
- Building great relationships across the board both internally and externally
- Collation and analysis of performance and management data to report to senior management
- Offering strategic insight into how to develop a team and increase sales
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong people manager who is looking to join a company who will be able to offer career progression. You will yourself have a background in delivering sales results and also in leading a team to deliver results - this is essential!
You will have a solid CV demonstrating your reliability and be a confident, outgoing person with great interpersonal skills. You will be immaculately presented and client facing as well as educated to a good standard.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration. This role is being handled by Emily at Pearson Whiffin.