Electrification and Plant engineer
We are now looking to recruit Design engineers from junior levels to principal engineers
E&P who has a proven track record in the design of multi-disciplinary Rail schemes throughout the UK.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
- Ideally Electrical or related Degree
- Ideally Chartered membership of appropriate professional institution
- UK Railway experience with an in-depth knowledge of Network Rail's Grip Processes and Procedures
- Major project management experience on Electrification projects,
- Demonstrate considerable experience to competent Designer in DC traction renewals and LV Signalling power, Point heating, Junction lighting and DNO supplies.
- Good understanding of the BS7671
- Excellent Commercial and Programming skills
- Proven track record in complex change control
- Proven ability in team leading / management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build professional and long standing relationships with Clients and other Stakeholders