Marketing Campaigns Manager - Banking
Marketing Manager (Campaigns) - Financial Services
£40-£50k + bonus, bens
Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced marketing campaigns professional from the banking or financial services sector to join their growing and successful marketing team.
- Deliver effective global/local campaigns, platforms and campaign assets across the business.
- Work with agencies and third parties to deliver campaigns to time and in budget
- Implementing campaigns whilst ensuring that the organisations brand is promoted in a cohesive and consistent way
- Implementing marketing activities and campaigns to support the achievement of revenue growth targets for the business.
- Provide strong strategic advice to senior stakeholders across the businesses on campaigns activity, managing expectations where necessary.
- Current/recent marketing campaigns experience gained within a Financial Services based institution.
- A range of Brand and Marketing Communications strategy planning and execution experience.
- Experience working and managing agencies and third parties.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.