Practice Semi-Senior / Senior
My client a regional practice based locally to Dudley seek to recruit a practice Semi Senior / Senior to work within a busy office whilst reporting into the Director.
In this varied role, you will be accountable for accounts preparation, bookkeeping, VAT returns, payroll and basic tax computations for a mixed portfolio of clients to include; start up’s, sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies up to audit threshold.
Bookkeeping / Accounts Preparation
- Use of a variety of software (QuickBooks, Sage, CashFlow Manager and KashFlow)
- Produce client annual accounts
- Ensuring accounts are prepared to deadlines and the client is effectively and professionally communicated with at all times
Vat Returns & Tax Computations
- Production and submission of VAT returns
- Production and submission of basic tax computations
- Oversee of client payroll (weekly and monthly)
- Oversee of auto enrollment schemes
- Completion and submission of annual confirmation statements
- Ensuring client time on CCH is updated
- Ensuring client invoice requests are updated and submitted on time
You will be an experienced practice candidate with strong technical knowledge including accounts preparation and VAT returns. You will be confident in using a variety of software and be used to working to strict deadlines for a variety of SME clients.
On offer is a salary guide of up to £25,000, 28 days annual leave (inc bank holidays,) free parking and study support if you are studying towards professional qualifications.
For further information please contact Lee Walker at Seymour John Ltd.