Family Solicitor - 12 months FTC
Family Solicitor 3 years PQE
Family Solicitor 2 years PQE (12 months FTC) for maternity cover, however high chance of extension - This organisation has been established for many years, to fight social exclusion in communities and to effect change in society by increasing rights awareness and using legal processes to fight poverty, inequality and discrimination. My client also can offer services that can address all the interconnected problems people face in their everyday lives.
* The appointed Solicitor will be working with both private individuals, guardians, Local Authorities and agencies such as Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service.
* The appointed solicitor will work in matters such as care proceedings and child arrangement orders, as well as undertaking their own advocacy.
* Drafting key legal documents and negotiating with clients and professionals at all levels.
* Have 3 years' experience working on cases within family law.
* Experience of working in partnership with other organisations, and making presentations to small and large groups.
* Experience of representing clients in court.
* You will be offered a highly competitive salary.
* You will have the chance to work with experts in the family arena.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.