First Response Handlers
Our client are a professional, well structured, friendly insurance firm based in modern, comfortable offices in an easily accessible location in Sevenoaks. You will be part of a progressive, interesting team with the opportunity to learn, develop and enhance your insurance career.
Key purpose of the role:
To provide a world class service to all policy holders and effectively navigate the motor insurance claims process.
• To capture all new claims information to achieve an early assessment of liability
• To achieve maximum capture of vehicle hires for both credit hire and authorised hire
• To capture maximum levels of third party injuries, repair and hire claims for intervention
• To establish which work stream the claim should follow
Key skills and attributes:
• Sales driven and motivated self starter
• Persuasive strong and confident telephone manner
• Accurate decision making based on professional questioning technique
• PC literate with excellent administration and processing skills
Experience within the Insurance industry is required. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your own skills and progress your career within the motor insurance industry.
If you would like more information, please contact Vic Hillary at Select Appointments, Tunbridge Wells