My client in Leatherhead is seeking an Income Accountant to join their finance team of 5. This is an interim role required to work with the company for a minimum of a 3 month contract to support the team through their serrvice charges audit period.
"To maintain our standards and to meet our ambitious plans, we aim to employ the best people we can. In order to deliver an exceptional service we are committed to developing our teams and enhancing their talents and skills"
"Our staff are hard working, enthusiastic and at the very heart of our succe
The company employs a diverse workforce from all sections of the community and they are an equal opportunities employer.
• Maintain all rent & service charges records – including bank & HB receipts
• Rent modelling & setting new rents and service charges
• Ensure leasehold management and service charges are applied accurately and within terms of the leases and current legislation
• Annual statements issued to leaseholders within statutory time limits
• Responsible for annual external service charge audit
• Set and monitor rent & service charge budgets and budgets for all other income
• Prompt and accurate raising of sundry invoices
• Produce monthly debtor reports for all other income and ensure that the requestor is collecting the debt – assist where necessary.
• Tenant Liaison – negotiation for agreements on service charge arrears where appropriate – request write off’s where appropriate.
• Check all credit notes / write off for accuracy and appropriate authority before entering onto Open
• Liaise with Asset management on recharging for major works and produce S20’s for estimated charges
• Liaise with rent collections on all matters of overdue rent accounts
• Calculate final charges for freehold reversions
• Oversee sinking funds
• Projects relating to rents & service charges – i.e. bring DD’s in house?
• Data protection for finance
• Balance sheet Reconciliations
• Keep up to date with legislation changes and incorporate into procedures
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business