Marketing Executive - Largest online trading platform - London (Up to £30K + package)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive with one of the leading marketplace for the marine, oil and gas industries, helping shipowners, managers, oil rigs and yards to find the best suppliers easily, trade efficiently and build trusted relationships. They offer the largest online trading platform, the most used supplier search engine, the leading ordering guide and the first online ad network.
Up to £30,000 plus 25 days holiday, private health, private pension scheme and £50pm Starbucks card.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 2+ years B2B Marketing experience
- A degree in a related subject
- Strong copy writing skills and clear command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Event experience including stand organisation and logistics
- Use of tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of using CMS and CRM systems such as Word Press and Salesforce
- Experience with e-Marketing campaigns and good working knowledge of Marketing Automation software (Marketo, Eloqua,Hubspot, Pardot) would be desirable
- The ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Commitment, enthusiasm and confidence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- To assist in the organisation of exhibitions and also the annual global conference including registration of delegates, event logistics and pre/post event communications.
- To assist with the production and update of a wide variety of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, pop ups
- To organise, execute, evaluate and report on marketing campaigns (both revenue generating and also service led), including via Marketing Automation software
- The ability to liaise and build relationships internally and externally, i.e. with printers, designers and agencies
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- To maintain update mailing and internal databases
- To carry out market research and customer surveys
- To maintain and update the websites
If this is of interest please send your CV through to Lucy for more information and the full job specification.