Swedish Speaking Marketing Consultant
Would you like to be appreciated for your hard work?
Do you want the rewards from your hard work?
Would you like to be taught the fundamentals of sales and marketing to enable you to have a career?
Do you want to progress within a career at your own pace?
If you are thinking: Yes, then carry on reading!
People link UK are proud to announce that we are recruiting for a Swedish speaking Marketing consultant, whose main role will be to help the client gather correct and accurate information whilst enforcing high end brand awareness.
No experience is required as our client's school of training will give you all the knowledge required to become successful within this role.
They offer a competitive salary, exposure to high profile clients and career path based on your capability and desire to succeed.
The company is fun & friendly boasting a roof terrace with a BBQ and Bar area also arcade machine's football table and a library, there is plenty going on from social events to business events.
Employees are continuously taught valuable skills within their job sphere, both in house training sessions as well as outside seminars, summits and classes.Securing a position with our client will provide you with the opportunity to build a career in a fast paced sales environment allowing you to bring your skills into a competitive and exciting sector, combining passion for technology, sales and marketing.
* Able to speak Swedish at a native level
* Work ethic, self-discipline
* Tenacity and a strong desire to learn
* Enthusiastic, passionate and driven to succeed
* Motivated, capable of communicating and negotiating with decision makers
* Identify and seek out business opportunities for marketing solutions in specified markets
* Discussing projects, needs and initiatives of selected accounts and identify business opportunities
* Develop those opportunities and move them further down through the sales cycle till the right point to pass them to the field sales or channel sales
* Reporting, through Sales force CRM or similar new opportunities, deal status, number of calls, closures and revenue
* Daily engagement with channel partners on the territory to assist them in any way possible to help them increase sales closures and general advancement in this field.
Don't worry if this sounds technical once you learn the lingo there's will be no stopping you.
If you want to find out more call Mike