My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Multi Skilled Engineer, responsible for PPM and reactive electrical maintenance on shops, schools, shopping centres and office buildings in Newcastle and surrounding areas.
Job objectives & responsibilities
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of the portfolio.
- To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
- This is mobile position to cover office sites for a major, national client.
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk.
- Duties to include maintenance on circuits, three phase motors, AHU, FCU, basic plumbing and building fabric.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
- Electrically qualified with 17th edition IEE wiring regulations
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
- - Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling
- - Batteries, small power & lighting
- Be flexible & carry out duties which are not electrically biased
- Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults
- Hold a full clean driving licence