Accounts Semi - Senior
Our long standing client is a highly regarded, professional chartered Accountancy Firm based in Sudbury and they are currently recruiting for a Semi Senior and Senior Accountant to join their highly successful team. This is a super position within a well-established and highly respected firm.
The position would ideally suit someone with general accountancy practice experience and newly qualified ACCA or ACA. Our client would also consider someone close to qualifying. To be considered for this role applicants must have experience of preparing a set of non-audit statutory accounts, or audit.
Candidates with experience gained from a general accountancy practice will be expected to have a varied range of skills from management accounts to VAT returns.
An overview of the Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparing and completing accounts/audits at client's premises or at the office.
• Completing accounts/audit preparation
• Ensuring work is carried out promptly, within budget and deadlines
• Preparing financial reporting review and benchmarking reports
• Identifying possible improvements to client systems
• Assisting senior Management in planning and completing accounts
• Business Tax
• Basic business tax computations
• Identifying disallowable expenditure
• Assisting in the preparation of P11D's
On offer is an excellent basic salary- dependent on qualifications and experience, a superb working environment and great career progression.