Senior Auditor - Forensics
We are currently working in partnership with a world leader in the oilfield services industry, they have a global footprint and for their global centre based in London they are looking for a Senior Compliance / Forensic Auditor to work on Global projects. For this role you will require technical forensic knowledge and have the ability to lead, plans and perform diverse Audits worldwide and you will be open to travelling up to 40% of the time
Your key responsibilities as a Forensic Auditor would be
- Plan and perform audits worldwide, which will entail knowledge of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Complete audit work papers and prepares audit summaries and recommendations to discuss with auditee.
- There may also be work on financial audits and internal control testing and documentation in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Develops cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted.
- Coaches and trains auditors on an as-needed basis.
- Participates on special projects and investigations when required
- Be prepared to travel up to 40% of the time.
Your key skills required for the role would be
- Qualified Accountant ideally ACA, ACCA, CPA or CISA.
- Proven knowledge of financial audit procedures, including planning, techniques, tests and sampling methods
- Work experience as a forensic auditor including relevant Foreign Corrupt Practices Act knowledge
- Experience in internal or external auditing
- Strong technical, analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to deal with senior stakeholders
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.