CRM Campaign Manager
Do you want the opportunity to work with a fantastic team for an industry-leading and well recognised company, in their Birmingham head office?
We’re on the scope for an experienced Campaigns Manager to come on board and take the lead on all CRM campaigns, which will involve planning, implementing, monitoring, optimising and reporting into the senior CRM campaign manager.
The perfect candidate will have experience of ESP and CRM platforms, Google Analytics, segmenting and analysing data, strong excel skills, campaign planning and management, working with ESPs and creative agencies and the creation of email and SMS campaigns from inception through to deployment.
This opportunity doesn’t arise often so get applying now!
· Plan, manage and implement campaigns for email and SMS using internal and external sources
· Management of the CRM marketing executive and work closely with the marketing team to drive marketing campaigns agenda
· Create new designs with design team and oversee improvement/evolvement of email templates
· Management and optimisation of ESP platform, overseeing and categorising campaigns, content and data
· Optimise customer communication and journey across all brand products and support key partnerships
· Keep on top of new developments and trend in CRM, and suggest new campaigns whilst improving existing ones
· Manage invoicing/billing process for Dotmailer
· Provide regular reports on KPIs and all CRM statistics
· Degree qualified in marketing or related subject preferred
· Email, SMS and CRM marketing experience needed
· Stable experience with CRM campaign management
· Experience of coordinating activities across multiple campaigns and projects
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· Superb copywriting/proofing skills
· HTML, Excel, Access, Powerpoint & email / CRM platform experience
· Ability to prioritise, manage and organise with an enthusiastic work approach
· Up to 38k Salary depending on experience
· Staff incentives and pension scheme
· Fantastic location
· The chance to work with a great, supportive team within an industry-leading company