2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
A new and exciting opportunity for a fantastic 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to join a global managed services company that have developed and established themselves for over 30 years. The role of 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst is to investigate and manage all incidents for both internal and external customers, and implement a resolution and will be working on a 24/7 based shift pattern.
Key responsibilities of the 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst:
- Investigate various errors reported to you for customer and internal systems, and determine an appropriate action.
- As the 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst, you will be identifying the cause of an incident and propose a permanent solution or workarounds.
- Log all incoming incident call information from the customers into the fault logging system and ensure all details are logged correctly.
- Liaise with third party technicians to assist with a resolution of all incidents.
- Diagnose all hardware faults and provide and resolve these faults for third party engineers.
Essential skills/experience needed for the 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst will be:
- Rapid and accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building with colleagues and customers.
- Exposure to DOS and Windows Versions 95 to Windows 10.
- Network Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Writing and delivering SQL queries.
- Remote support.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.