Flagship Boutique Manager - Luxury Retail Experience
Unique Retail Experience - Luxury Brand - Brand New Flagship Opening - London West End
We are working with one of retail's most iconic brands and are thrilled to be supporting the company in its new launch in central London. This boutique will be an experience never seen before within the company.
We are looking for a vibrant Store Manager with luxury goods and flagship boutique experience to build and lead a new team to be exceptional ambassadors for this business.
Duties will include:
- Efficient running of the boutique including rotas and team management.
- Marketing activities to promote the new boutique and its unique concept.
- Possess previous experience and understanding of local trade.
- Positively endorsing the product and brand at all times.
- Training and developing the team to provide an unforgettable experience for customers in the boutique.
- Build relationships with senior management to communicate developments and successes.
- Provide innovative ideas to drive attention to the boutique.
- Monitoring adherence to brand policies and standards.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Creative and innovative.
- A strong leader, with experience managing flagship stores.
- Passionate about technology, fashion, lifestyle and sports.
- A confident user of social media.
- Customer focused, confident in CRM activities and able to handle any challenging situations.
- Team orientated - experienced in building a collaborative and vibrant team.
- Possess excellent communication skills, verbal, written and online.
- Able to work flexibly, embrace and manage change.
The starting salary will be between £45,000 and £50,000. Other company benefits include annual bonus potential, private healthcare, non-contributory company pension plus the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading luxury retail companies.
To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.