Senior MS Lync/Skype Engineer
Field based Technical UC Consultant - MS Lync/Skype - to £50,000 + Car + benefits!
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering Technology Solutions provider for a field based Technical Consultant/Senior Engineer specialised in MS Lync and Skype for business.
Your new role
As our Senior UC Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Design of projects focussed around the Microsoft Unified Communications portfolio including OCS, Lync 2010, Lync 2013, and Skype for Business 2015 and Skype Online.
- Network readiness assessments on customer networks in preparation of Skype solutions.
- Installation and/or configuration of Microsoft UC environments including Enterprise Voice features and functionality.
- Work alongside third party providers to deliver additional functionality to Skype solutions
- Review and feedback on customer specified solutions for compliance to best practice
- Complete project and scope documentation to allow customer quotation and project scoping.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will possess experience with Microsoft solutions focusing on the Unified Communications product suite. Extensive knowledge and experience of engineering a Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business UC technology service, both server and end point. Strong troubleshooting ability with extensive hands-on IT support experience, both back-end and user facing. Able to generate options and recommend solutions which are logical reasonable and realistic. Experience of Microsoft Windows components, for example; Active Directory, Windows server, SQL Server.
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting Microsoft Lync/Skype solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Skype Operations Framework
- Experience of Cloud PBX and Cloud Connector.
- Applies knowledge and skills through handling problems beyond own area of expertise.
- Experience of any of the following would be beneficial; Sonus SBC/SBA devices, Audiocodes SBC/SBA devices. Skype contact Centre Applications, Lync/Skype handsets and Video conferencing devices.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with on going career development and training at the cutting edge of technology. In addition to Car allowance, Mobile, Laptop and benefits full certification training is provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.