Graduate Digital Marketing Executive - Salary: £20-24K - City of London
Graduate Digital Marketing Executive
City of London
Have you recently graduated? Are you looking for a new role that will give you the opportunity to develop your digital marketing skills? Want to work for a successful, established and recognised company? This Graduate Digital Marketing Executive role is the one for you!
As Graduate Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely on other teams and with co-workers to assist on campaigns and projects
- Develop key relationships and partnerships with internal and external professionals
- Maintain, report and analyse the performance of campaigns and suggest recommendations to increase performance
- Drive new business through outreach and identify opportunities for new business
- Create effective and engaging marketing material, a calendar of activity and assist with events
As Graduate Digital Marketing Executive, you will have a range of skills, be a confident communicator and be looking to work in a junior role where you can fully develop your skillset and pave your professional career. Our client is looking for a Graduate Digital Marketing Executive who has excellent analytical skills; the drive to start their career in the digital marketing industry and bags of enthusiasm. Our client is looking for a Graduate Digital Marketing Executive who has:
- Relevant experience in marketing, data, client services
- Able to create strong relationships with professionals and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Strong excel and analytical skills - confident and eager to develop skills further
- Self - starter, passionate and driven. Able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and take initiative
If you have recently graduated, are looking for a Graduate Digital Marketing Executive role in a dynamic and innovative company, this role is for you! Our client is offering full training, opportunities for development and progression and a competitive salary.
If this role sounds like something you’d be interested in, please get in touch and apply!