Head of Marketing - International Network
Your responsibilities as a Head of Marketing - International Network are to oversee the marketing strategy of the International Network, watch over for the strength of the brand with internal and external audiences and build and implement the general marketing framework of the International Network to ensure proper and increase brand strength and presence.
Our client is a well-known professional services firm.
Your responsibilities as a Head of Marketing - International Network are:
- Lead the marketing team for the International Network of the firm.
- Set all the framework related with content, PR, websites and general marketing actions of firm within the International Network;
- Act as brand guardian for all activity relating to internal and external audiences, and build strong relationships with overseas stakeholders and local marketing managers;
- Support all ad-hoc/special marketing requests from local entities within the International Network, to ensure the maximum marketing results within the framework of communications established globally.
Based in central London with availability to travel globally, the Head of Marketing - International Network requires:
- Previous experience in a Senior Marketing Position on a Professional Services firm (accountancy, legal, management consultancy, etc.) only;
- A graduate with strong interpersonal and in particular, strong written communication skills;
- A person keen to work in a close knit team, to be able not only to direct the strategy but to deal with hands-on work if necessary;
- A person with an easily approachable personality, capable of managing and understanding the work with other cultures;
- A person with high sense of service for internal colleagues within the International Network;
- Good persuasion skills, with the capacity to approach to peers and senior partners.
Our client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to manage the marketing strategy of a global Network and be part of an enthusiastic and hardworking team.