Corpoate Tax Manager
Position - Corporate Tax Manager
Location - Central Birmingham
Client - Top 10 practice
Salary - £42,000 to £50,000 plus bonus, benefits and pension
Client Overview - Corporate Tax Manager
My client is a global accountancy and business advisory firm with a local presence. Currently seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to join their ever successful and expanding team in central Birmingham.
Position Overview - Corporate Tax Manager
This role will provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to the lead Directors and Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the practice. The Corporate Tax Manager will be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
A key part of the role requires the individual to actively seek and keep the Partner informed about, any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
Responsibilities - Corporate Tax Manager
- To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Partner
- This will involve responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients
- There will be an expectation that you will take full responsibility for project delivery on their portfolio
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
- Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Must be able to recognise business development opportunities and inform and work with the Partner and the client to develop these when they arise
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work
Experience and Qualifications - Corporate Tax Manager
- Qualified to CTA level
- Strong experience across corporate tax and/or private client tax
- Experience across advisory and tax compliance
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.