Senior Commercial Gas Engineer
Senior Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a specialist in providing building services, in the London area. The Lead Commercial Gas Engineer will be providing service, maintenance and breakdown, in commercial sites, predominately high-end establishments in Central London, but also consisting of retail spaces, hotels and restaurants.
The Senior Commercial Gas Engineer, will also be tasked on occasion with surveying systems for both maintenance and new installs, as well as some project management when required. This role would suit an experienced commercial gas engineer, looking for the opportunity to take their next step in their career. The Senior Commercial Heating MUST hold their ACS Commercial Gas Tickets, including COCN1 or CODNCO1 and CIGA1. Due to most of the work being within Central London, the candidate must be based within the M25.
Senior Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service, maintenance and breakdown on commercial boilers and appliances within sites in Central London.
- Surveying systems for maintenance and new installations
- Project managing new installations when required
Senior Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Up to date ACS Commercial Gas Tickets, including COCN1 or CODNCO1 and CIGA1
- Based within the M25
- Strong background and experience in commercial gas / heating systems
Senior Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £38k - £44k+, DOE
- 40-hour week
- Company Van
- Training and Development
- Phone and Tablet
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy