Quantity Surveyor - Project Level
Developer- Residential, Commercial & Retail - £180m - Quantity Surveyor (Project Level)
One of the market - leading Residential Developers ranked in the Top 10 of the "150 top Main Contractors & Developers" are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor (Project Level). With a Group turnover of over £3bn, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on various mixed-use schemes as part of wider local regeneration schemes.
This is a chance for a competent QS who has had experience in running their own projects to come and join a developer who is currently sitting at the top of their game with a strong future pipeline which is only looking like increase significantly.
Current Projects include:
- 320-unit development - £180m - which consists of stunning one, two & three bedroom homes. The majority of these beautiful apartments will have private balconies with communal rooftop terraces with amazing views across London.
This development will also include a library and public space where once complete will host various events which include outdoor cinema screenings.
Role: Quantity Surveyor (Project Level)
Projects: New Build
Sectors: Residential, Commercial & Retail
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 - Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension.
Duties: The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Commercial Manager.
Duties will include -
- Managing the Tender and Award Process
- Raising work orders using COINS
- Drafting Contract Agreements
- Managing Variations and RFI processes
- Contractor Payments and Final Accounts
- Preparing Cash Flow Forecasts, Cost & Budget Analysis, and Monthly Commercial Reports
Requirements: The Quantity Surveyor will have experience running their own projects and packages. Experience in a Top 50 Contractor would be beneficial but experience on projects £10m plus is more important for this role.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with experience running your own projects and are keen to work for a well-known prestigious developer on some interesting, complexed projects with an excellent scope for development and progression then I can strongly recommend this is the role for you.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
QS / Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Wembley / West London / City of London