P2P Global Accounts Payable Manager
Are you an Accounts Payable Manager with excellent working knowledge of Accounts and Procure to Pay Processes? Do you have strong organisational skills and a proven track record of delivering multiple tasks concurrently? Do you have experience in continuous improvement methodologies? If yes, we have the perfect role for you.
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for a FTSE listed global Fintech business, based in a great location in central London. They partner with a number of global technology/investment businesses and provide financial data to allow them to make better business decisions. Their head office is based in London and they also have offices worldwide.
You will report to the global head of transactions and you will have 8-10 direct reports. You will ensure efficient and accurate payment of supplier invoices and employee expenses across the business as well as working on a number of transformation projects. As well as the varied responsibilities you will get some great benefits and great internal progression opportunities.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Strong knowledge of Oracle (Desirable)
- Excellent working knowledge of Accounts and Procure to Pay Processes (P2P)
- Understanding of Financial Services industry (Desirable)
- Service orientated, adaptable and resilient to change
- Experience in a SOX environment
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Maintain a robust control environment whilst ensuring timely and accurate payments are made
- Monitor, lead and coach the team ensuring performance targets are met
- Review processes and procedures and recommend improvements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Review and approve month end reconciliations
The role will pay up to £50,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.